Caretaker – Community Church Chadwell St Mary
Part-time (10 hours per week)
The role is to keep our premises at Defoe Parade, Chadwell St. Mary and our offices in Chafford Hundred in good repair, presentable, clean and tidy.
- To be the primary keyholder for the building in Chadwell St. Mary
- Be available to open up, set up & close for Sunday worship at our Chadwell St. Mary Site
- Liaise with the cleaner to make sure the cleaner’s cupboard was always stocked up with all the essential cleaning products as well as tissue, hand wash soap, blue roll etc.
- To undertake minor repairs and decorating
- To maintain the church grounds and keep them clean & tidy
- Be the main point of contact for contractors and available to escort them their time on site.
You will be responsible to the Trustee responsible for our facilities.
Closing date for applications will be: Friday 8th December 2023
To apply :
Please submit your CV, together with a covering letter
Applications should be submitted by post or email using the contact details below.
Post: Mrs S Bartels, Community Church, First Floor, Unit 2, Lakeside Business Village, Fleming Road, Chafford Hundred, RM16 6EW